Possible DUI Charges And Punishment
Obtaining The Best DUI Defense Attorney
Obtaining Police Report
Keeping Driver’s License
Blood Alcohol Estimate
California Drunk Driving Law
Informational Guide is brought to you by the authors of California
Drunk Driving Law, a two-volume treatise referred commonly to by
lawyers as "the Bible of DUI Defense in California."
NAPA DUI LAW CENTER
An Informational Guide to Drunk Driving
Defense In Napa County, California
American Canyon – Angwin – Calistoga – Deer Park – Napa – Oakville – Pope Valley – Rutherford - Saint Helena - Yountville
DUI LEGAL DEFENSES
are various constitutional and statutory laws that can, in conjunction
with the particular facts of criminal charge of drunk driving in
California. Here your case, provide a compelling legal defense to
the are a few of the possible factors that could help find you NOT
GUILTY of driving under the influence:
- Did anybody see the car moving with you behind the wheel?
- Did you drive because there was some sort of emergency?
- Did somebody spike your drink with alcohol?
- Did you have an unanticipated reaction to prescribed medications?
your performance on the field sobriety tests (FST’s) bad because
of injury to your knees, back, joints or elsewhere?
- Were you asked to perform FST’s on something other than a flat, smooth, and well-lit surface?
you suffer from diabetes or
- Did you have a fever during breath testing?
- Were you wearing removable dentures during breath testing?
- Do you suffer from GERD or have other medical issues?
- Did the officer advise you of your right to refuse roadside breath testing?
- Did you consent to somebody sticking a needle in your arm?
- Did you have an ear ache affecting your balance?